Since Apple stopped etching IMEI on the back of its devices. And if you are willing to unlock your iPhone. So Find iPhone IMEI is usually the first step to unlock your Phone. Here I will share with you all the possible techniques to get your iPhone IMEI. Whether you can open your device or not.
International Mobile Equipment Identity or imei. Is a unique 15 Digit number identifying a physical piece of mobile station equipment ( mobile phone, router, modem, ….) working on specific GSM network.
As it is unique and can’t be a repeated number. So GSM operators like at&t, Verizon, Vodaphone,…etc are using imei number to identify clean devices. Hence, those devices are authorized to utilize their service. On ther other hand, Operators can also limit a blacklist imei whenever it is reported as stolen or lost.
How to Find iPhone IMEI, if you can access your phone.
- The simplest way for iPhone imei is to dial *#06#. Then iPhone will immediately show your imei once you finish typing last digit (#).
- A common way for all iOS device is to go to Settings App → General → About. Scroll down in the about page and you will find iPhone imei. If you like to use your imei while registering in Apple or support forms. You can hold on the number and copy it your clipboard
- You can also find your iPhone imei in iTunes.
- Connect your iOS device to your computer. And open iTunes
- Click on the device’s icon in the upper-left corner of the iTunes window.
- Select your iPhone if you have multiple devices connected to your computer.
- Click Summary tab then Phone Number to find your IMEI.
- Again if you’d like to paste this information into Apple registration or support forms. Then just click Edit and copy your IMEI Number.
Find iPhone IMEI, if you can’t open your iPhone.
- IMEI is engraved on the sim tray on below devices
- iPhone 7
- iPhone 7 Plus
- iPhone 6s
- iPhone 6s Plus
- iPhone 3G, 3GS
- iPhone 4, 4S
- On below devices back, IMEI is printed
- iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 Plus
- iPhone SE
- iPhone 5s
- iPhone 5c
- iPhone 5
- The barcode on your iPhone original packing has your IMEI
- On your Mac, go to iTunes → Preferences → Devices tab. Then see backups and hold the mouse over it.
International Mobile Equipment Identity or imei. Is the key factor to define and link specific mobile device to a certain user. And Netwrok operators are using this unique 15 Digit Number to distinguish clean and blacklisted device. Here I defined all the possible ways to find iPhone imei. Weather you can open your iPhone or Not.